hey guys im selling my pearl tomorrow and i need to erase all my contacts out of the phone. Does someone know the trick to delete them outta there? Thanks
    03-17-08 06:10 PM
    hey guys im selling my pearl tomorrow and i need to erase all my contacts out of the phone. Does someone know the trick to delete them outta there? Thanks
    well i have the same question kinda, except i'd like to know how to delete sim contacts w/ the blackberry curve.........
    03-17-08 06:11 PM
    Take sim card out
    options
    security options
    general options
    menu button
    wipe handheld.
    adi-m likes this.
    03-17-08 09:32 PM
    thanks alot
    03-17-08 09:49 PM
    Take sim card out
    options
    security options
    general options
    menu button
    wipe handheld.
    Don't know why I couldn't find this...I'm becoming more and more familiar with all the sub-menus
    12-06-08 03:03 PM
    I googled the same question, found this thread, and it took care of it without a problem... thanks so much!
    08-12-09 01:52 PM
    thanks for the info - worked perfectly!
    08-17-09 12:35 PM
    Thanks. Worked like a charm...
    08-20-09 11:41 PM
    You "...found this thread..." what thread?

Thank you,

Sky
    05-17-10 07:38 PM
    I try to follow your instructions regrettably when I go ito the step to wipe the handheld data it ask me for Blackberry?
    I don’t know what’s the meaning pardon my ignorance I try to put my password and it did not take it is’t any other number ? thank you for the info
    01-16-11 01:05 PM
    I try to follow your instructions regrettably when I go ito the step to wipe the handheld data it ask me for Blackberry?
    I don�t know what�s the meaning pardon my ignorance I try to put my password and it did not take it is�t any other number ? thank you for the info
    You need to type the word "blackberry" (without quotes). Once you do, your user data will be wiped.

What is a Security Wipe and when should I use it? | Inside BlackBerry Help Blog
    01-16-11 01:15 PM
    Thank you very much it was big help ,Thank you for the help
    01-16-11 01:56 PM
    Great info. Thanks for the help!
    04-03-11 12:53 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD