I was lucky enough to never before had to experience BB life without being on a BES.... sadly, I took a new job and lost the benefit. I've been suffering through the painstaking process of working through Google Apps (with very little success, even after paying for the "premier" service) and I'm just sick of it.

I WANT MY B.E.S. BACK!

Sadly, I can't seem to find any legit/trustworthy info on where to go. I'd greatly value the collective wisdom here.

Who's a reliable vendor? Seems like there are lots of scam out there when you google it.

What's a reasonable cost to pay? I've seen everything from $100 to thousands. This is just for myself, no one else.

How would it function? Would it be automatic and seemlessly sync with my outlook?

Thanks so much in advance!!
    01-24-10 08:15 AM
    You probably won't get a full BES as they are indeed expensive, and require a separate server to run on. BPS may be a possibility as it is a lot cheaper and can run on the messaging server. Still you would need to get your company to approve and implement it, which I doubt they would do for just you, unless you happen to be the president or owner. You may want to look into desktop redirectors, but I don't know anything about them.
    01-24-10 10:22 AM
    Can anyone share info on vendors????? I was really hoping for some support here....

Searched FAQs and didn't see anything.... Bueller????

Bueller????
    01-24-10 09:26 PM
    Mail2web.com - cheap but slow
    Mailstreet.com - ok
    123together.com - haven't used
    Exchangemymail.com - best that I've used

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-24-10 09:36 PM
    exchangemymail.com -- full functional BES? email, contacts, tasks, memos, all sync? fair cost? easy to use?

thanks so much for any advice... just struggling to figure out the right way to go.
    01-24-10 09:58 PM
    Yes full functioning BES. Everything will sync as it did before, (everything you listed above). $9.99 a month, setup fee waived and if you chat with you rep you can get a 30 day trial free. Very easy to use, they give you some control on BES settings, but not as much as if you were a BES admin. It works great!

For your email address, if you have your own domain you can make them be your mail provider and handle all your email. If you have gmail or something you will have to forward your email to an address they provide you, and you can change your reply to so when you send out an email it looks like it came from gmail.

They will give you settings for your outlook as well to hookup to their exchange servers.

It will work just like it did at your old job.

01-24-10 10:04 PM
    Hosted BlackBerry Enterprise Server

01-24-10 10:07 PM
    I use 123together.com for their excellent customer service. I also set up a friends godaddy account that went pretty smooth.
    01-25-10 09:14 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD