How many of you open links in the enpass browser instead of the BlackBerry browser? Is one more secure than the other?

I find the enpass browser isn't always automatically optimized for viewing on the passport. Also I don't believe I can control the download directory.
    12-04-14 07:51 AM
    I have no experience of knowledge of this 'enpass browser' but to your question on security. The stock BlackBerry application will always be more secure then a third party. That's not to say there's anything wrong with the third party it may be great and be secure enough.. but the reason to use it would be because you feel it does something better.. which doesn't seem to be the case, you say it doesn't format properly.. so that begs the question why even have it? If the BlackBerry browsers renders better.. and it's more secure.. and it has the download history.. why use enpass at all?

Posted via CB10
    12-04-14 09:12 AM
    Because of the autofill features and cross platform compatibility. I can do some serious data entry in enpass on my laptop and just sync it up to my BlackBerry.
    12-04-14 02:47 PM
    Also BlackBerry password keeper browser works the same as enpass browser with autofill. But if you're in password keeper and you choose the BlackBerry browser to go to the site, it doesn't autofill.

BlackBerry needs to find a way to increase convenience while keeping security.
    12-04-14 03:26 PM