The game selection for BlackBerry is actually decent but I am sick of seeing so many copies of 2048 and flappy bird and still new ones are added. Anyone agree?

Posted via CB10
    05-23-14 08:51 AM
    Well, which games do you want that you can't find? Perhaps you can contact the developer?
    05-23-14 09:06 AM
    The game selection for BlackBerry is actually decent but I am sick of seeing so many copies of 2048 and flappy bird and still new ones are added. Anyone agree?

Posted via CB10
    no
    05-23-14 09:08 AM
    U don't think there's too many flappy bird and 2048 clones?

Posted via CB10
    05-23-14 09:16 AM
    Game developers are having the same issue as Hollywood: Nothing original, it's all copypasta.

I wantz more BlackBerry goodness!
    05-23-14 09:22 AM
    It's the same in all app stores across all platforms.
    05-23-14 09:46 AM

Posted via CB10
    no
    05-23-14 11:10 AM
    You don't think there's too many flappy bird and 2048 clones?
    11-02-14 10:45 AM
    Well, blackberry world sucks in general.

Posted via CB10
    11-03-14 07:06 AM

Posted via CB10
    I completely disagree with you, with far less developers than others, I think it punches above its weight.

? Z10
    11-03-14 07:20 AM

Posted via CB10
    I have all the apps I need to run my business. So it works well for me.

There are enough games to allow me to waste my time if I want to.

By the way I have given up on Android apps. Way too many ads and way too much junk mail after I install an app. Well that's what Google/Facebook is all about anyway - invasive marketing.
    11-03-14 08:31 AM
    BB world rocks! It has all the apps and games i need.

From my ? phone.
    11-03-14 09:24 AM
    I'm pointing the reality here, let's not be blind. Facebook, Tango, Skype, Real Racing 3, Waze etc. these are examples of outdated or buggy apps (Facebook news feeds keeps on repeating lol) and if you think sideloading is the answer well it may solve a bit but it's just a band aid solution to the lack of apps. So is this the best blackberry world could offer? We should let them know they should do something better than offering us a crap. Lol.

P.s. I still love my bb10 for messaging though and for the apps I'll be switching to android.

Posted via CB10
    11-03-14 08:10 PM

Posted via CB10
    What do you think of android then?
    They have 5-10 repetition of each app with different developer name

Posted via CB10
    jmr1015 likes this.
    11-17-14 09:15 AM
    I'm pointing the reality here, let's not be blind. Facebook, Tango, Skype, Real Racing 3, Waze etc. these are examples of outdated or buggy apps (Facebook news feeds keeps on repeating lol) and if you think sideloading is the answer well it may solve a bit but it's just a band aid solution to the lack of apps. So is this the best blackberry world could offer? We should let them know they should do something better than offering us a crap. Lol.

P.s. I still love my bb10 for messaging though and for the apps I'll be switching to android.

Posted via CB10
    The problem with this is that BBAW can only offer what the developers present to them. Even with a native app made by BlackBerry. That is up to the independent development teams to submit something more to your liking.

So yeah, this is the best BBAW has to offer.
    Blame developers, not the store...

Posted via CB10
    11-17-14 09:22 AM
    Game developers are having the same issue as Hollywood: Nothing original, it's all copypasta.

I wantz more BlackBerry goodness!
    So you're meaning to tell me that Pocahontas (1995), The Last Samurai (2003) and Avatar (2009) are the same movie? Lies!

Posted via unlocked PASSPORT
    11-17-14 10:13 AM
    We should accept the fact that BlackBerry is simply not a gaming platform and it's probably never gonna be.

BlackBerry has no real interest in attracting game developers as their focus is now clearly pointed towards business users.
    Developers have no real interest in developing for BlackBerry as their user base is too small and the platform doesn't have to offer much for game developers.

So, if you want to play games you're better off with an Android or iOS device.
    11-17-14 10:56 AM
    Here' s an idea, buy a pocket able dedicated game player like nintendo or What ever is the best these days and use that to kill time with and then leave your phone for the important stuff. Win/win

Posted via CB10
    11-17-14 11:02 AM
    Here' s an idea, buy a pocket able dedicated game player like nintendo or What ever is the best these days and use that to kill time with and then leave your phone for the important stuff. Win/win

Posted via CB10
    +1, Pokemon was never good on a phone

11-17-14 11:40 AM
    +1, Pokemon was never good on a phone

Pok�mon would be badass in a phone or tab.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk
    11-17-14 02:07 PM
    Pok�mon would be badass in a phone or tab.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk
    Maybe on a passport. I'm sure we can get the emulator through Snap and download the ROM online....Legally..

Last edited by Coraya; 11-19-14 at 06:34 AM.
    11-17-14 02:15 PM
    We should accept the fact that BlackBerry is simply not a gaming platform and it's probably never gonna be.

BlackBerry has no real interest in attracting game developers as their focus is now clearly pointed towards business users.
    Developers have no real interest in developing for BlackBerry as their user base is too small and the platform doesn't have to offer much for game developers.

So, if you want to play games you're better off with an Android or iOS device.
    why not?
    Im a BlackBerry os10 lover and I play on my bb

Posted via CB10
    11-19-14 03:22 AM
    why not?
    Im a BlackBerry os10 lover and I play on my bb

Posted via CB10
    Just because you play on your BlackBerry doesn't make it a gaming Platform.
    And it isn't a gaming platform for exactly the reasons I have stated.
    11-25-14 10:43 AM
    Just because you play on your BlackBerry doesn't make it a gaming Platform.
    And it isn't a gaming platform for exactly the reasons I have stated.
    Im not saying that BlackBerry os is for gaming im just saying that there are BlackBerry users who play games on their BlackBerry devices

Posted via CB10
    11-25-14 11:08 AM
    Im not saying that BlackBerry os is for gaming im just saying that there are BlackBerry users who play games on their BlackBerry devices

Posted via CB10
    Of course there are. I'm playing on my BlackBerry too once in a while. However, if gaming is a major priority for someone, I wouldn't recommend him to buy a BlackBerry.
    11-27-14 03:02 PM
26 12