I'm not saying there should only be one tread about returns, not what I mean. Now if the reason you are returning the phone is random rebooting and there is a recent, relevant and active discussion why create a new one. Its a forums site, not Twitter. I give the benefit of the doubt to the fact that many of those new treats are created by new forum members, however suspicious this might seem. It may just be new ppl joining the platform. What is irrefutably annoying is that also many of this posters speak of the Z10 with such lack of knowledge that is very questionable that they owned one at any point, or ever event handled one at any time for that matter.

Sent from my BlackBerry 9900 using Tapatalk
    Bobcat665 likes this.
    04-23-13 02:14 AM
    I owned the phone when it was launched in the US for about two weeks. I loved some things about it but was not productive socially it that makes any sence. Then I returned it and preordered an HTC one with plants to switch the kernel to one that would allow me to wake up the phone one-handed. But after 5 days the HTC also went back today. No other phone today is more productive for my needs than my highly enhance by 3rd party software 9900. I will go back to the Z10 once blackberry 10 matures a bit or move to an android if Key Lime Pie brings serious productivity enhancements, like ease of one handed use.

04-23-13 02:36 AM
    Maybe there wouldn't be as many "I love my Z10" kind of posts if the "hate" posts were more aggressively locked/deleted? Just a thought...

P.S. What's wrong with the "love" posts, anyway? U mad, bro?
    Yea. That's fair. Only allow good news. Not!

Ti.

Posted with a BlackBerry Z10
    darkehawke and jegs2 like this.
    04-23-13 07:07 AM
    Maybe there wouldn't be as many "I love my Z10" kind of posts if the "hate" posts were more aggressively locked/deleted? Just a thought...

P.S. What's wrong with the "love" posts, anyway? U mad, bro?
    Nothing wrong with either, but fair is fair. So, I'll flip it:

P.S. What's wrong with the "returning my Z-10" posts, anyway? U mad, bro?
    04-23-13 07:42 AM
    Nothing is wrong with either type of post or any treads that bring a new topic for discussion, an unanswered question, a helpful tip or even a request or poll etc ; this is the purpose of the forums. Now, posting a new tread on something being currently discussed in a couple of other treads, specially when is vague criticism does seem like trolling. Or in the case of questions pure laziness on the part of the member. for example I just noticed two new treads about the process of upgrading to the 10.1 hybrid. The is currently two other active treads where the process is detailed. Yet the ppl who created the last two seem to not have even skimmed thru the forums, much less completed a search.

jegs2 and Bobcat665 like this.
    04-23-13 11:50 AM
30 12