11-10-08 08:38 PM
    The art work and lines were awful. I really hope it's not permanent.

Also interesting is that he didn't get the tattoo in Ohio where he claims to live (Toledo). In the video the "artists" don't have rooms with privacy which is required by law in the state.

So, "Strhessed", where is that shop? Just curious so I never consider going there.
    Last edited by Super Loopy; 11-10-08 at 10:24 PM.
    11-10-08 10:12 PM
    This guy is going to be famous!!! The contest was about getting crazy and original! So he deserves to be a winner!
    11-10-08 10:23 PM
    I had that idea but no way was I going to get something like that inked on me.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-10-08 10:38 PM
    There's no device on earth worth the quality of that tattoo.
    11-11-08 12:12 AM
    I'd do it! *maybe haha
    11-11-08 04:00 AM
    Wow, that guy who wrote the Engadget article is a real ****. Why is he being so disrespectful to the guy who got the tattoo?

Now don't get me wrong, I don't believe in tattoo's and that is a crazy way to win a Storm, but to each his own. Let the guy do whatever he wants, and you don't have to use your website to bring him down and publicly defame him.
    11-11-08 05:30 AM
    I'm always up for a new tattoo but a BB?? Wow he really wanted to win that phone. Sad thing is his ink job probably cost the same or more than buying his new BB outright. But if that's real ink he is worthy of winning.
    11-11-08 08:08 AM
    Wow, that guy who wrote the Engadget article is a real ****. Why is he being so disrespectful to the guy who got the tattoo?

Now don't get me wrong, I don't believe in tattoo's and that is a crazy way to win a Storm, but to each his own. Let the guy do whatever he wants, and you don't have to use your website to bring him down and publicly defame him.
    This was more my point of the thread. Not to judge the quality of the guy's ink etc. So knock-off the Hating. He won fair and square, congratulate him or step up your game!
    11-11-08 08:18 AM
    It definitely took some cojones. My idea was gonna be the cb logo but I just couldn't bring myself to do it.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-11-08 09:05 AM

Also interesting is that he didn't get the tattoo in Ohio where he claims to live (Toledo). In the video the "artists" don't have rooms with privacy which is required by law in the state.

So, "Strhessed", where is that shop? Just curious so I never consider going there.

you know i have to agree, that is some really terrible line work and the shading is really really bad. i feel for the guy
    11-11-08 09:29 AM

The shop is in Toledo - their address is listed on their site. Revelation Tattoos > Home
    11-11-08 09:59 AM
    This was more my point of the thread. Not to judge the quality of the guy's ink etc. So knock-off the Hating. He won fair and square, congratulate him or step up your game!
    I hope this wasn't directed at me. I hope you didn't take me wrong, I was defending the guy getting the tattoo and directing my comments at the Engadget writer. Hope were both on the same side here
    11-12-08 12:09 AM
    I hope this wasn't directed at me. I hope you didn't take me wrong, I was defending the guy getting the tattoo and directing my comments at the Engadget writer. Hope were both on the same side here
    I believe he was agreeing with you.

T.J. did what he thought would get him a Storm. Mission completed.
    11-12-08 01:02 AM
    I had an Idea similar, but I would of gotten the CB or RIM logo somewhere discreet and it would have been easily covered up if I wanted it to be. **** I was in Vegas for the SEMA show and if u got a dunlop tattoo u got a free set of tires. Would of been the same idea but they never called.. lol bastards!
    11-12-08 02:58 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD