i watched the interview in hopes to see something interesting but WTH? It was just a plain jane interview. This is how all their stuff is covered in Engadget, generalizing, not much detail and brief with humor in it.
    01-16-12 01:26 PM
    Oh wow, I don't know how you put up with that. Not good. I had to read it 3 times to make sense of it. You should try a 9900 keyboard. Personally I couldn't let a message go out like that.
    I'm using a new third party keyboard, or trying one out, rather. I've already switched back to SwiftKey. It was more of an experiment. I'm used to typing 40+ WMP with 90% accuracy or more on a soft keyboard. I was trying SlideIT in "ABC" mode, and apparently it's terrible. Lesson learned...

I spent at least 1 hour in each carrier store day before yesterday (switching carriers and phones soon) and there's no way I can use a 9900 with that screen size and I'm much better with a good touch keyboard than a physical QWERTY.

I cannot be convinced to buy a Blackberry seeing as how the OS7.x platform is EOL for all intents and purposes. I also still can't accept the way they partition app and data storage in their devices. I need a phone that pools everything together like iOS, WP7 and ICS with 32GB or more internal storage. Don't even care about SD card slot.

I'll probably end up going with a 4S on AT&T. T-Mobile's 3G speeds are terrible here...

01-16-12 01:29 PM
52 123
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD