Hi everyone!

Just thought id share a sad and totally heartbreaking experience of how i happened to lose my much loved and cherished Blackberry storm.
    Well it was a college day and we just so happened to be going on a trip to the 'Chill Factor e' in Manchester, little did i know this would be one of the saddest days in my entire life.

The day started off perfectly fine with me enjoying some brief slips and falls on the slopes with my blackberry storm secured perfectly in a locker which only i had the key for. I thought wrong when i assumed that the day had ended! Like any normal person would after they had just spent a few hours on wet cold ice, i got changed, putting my Blackberry Storm in my pocket!

Then this is were the end of the world kicks in! Some stupid ***** told me that we had to go back out to go on the slides and stuff, so i did but forgetting to take my blackberry out of my pocket, so i carried on with my day perfectly normal. When i finished and went to Nando's to eat i reached inside my pocket and you can guess what i felt.........NOTHING! I spent about half an hour looking for it but with no luck whatsoever!!

Oh well to cut a long story short, what is the best Blackberry out there at the moment and what makes this piece of technology stand out from the rest?

Thanks for reading
    -L30N-
    10-12-09 02:02 PM
    Get yourself the Tour and you'll love it!
    10-12-09 02:03 PM
    Sorry for your loss. Buddy of mine got a Tour and he likes it. I have a Bold and I love it.
    10-12-09 02:14 PM
    Thanks for your feedback, i would go out and buy one tomorrow but its not that easy, im so short on money atm im only a Student and i dont have a solid form of income yet!
    I miss my blackberry soo much!
    10-12-09 02:21 PM
    The Tour. It won't be long until the Storm2 will appear in stores where you can buy it. My son-in-law is waiting, too.
    10-12-09 02:24 PM
    Entry level models are said to be cheap... If you catch my hint
    10-12-09 02:25 PM
    no im not sure i 'catch your hint'
    10-12-09 02:40 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD