I dont see an option to email videos from my 8320. There is an option that says sending using bluetooth, but not email, mms etc. Anyone know how to email videos from the BB???
    10-12-09 05:24 PM
    how long is the video? im pretty sure theres a size limit the BB has on what you send...
    10-12-09 06:26 PM
    I'm sure it does have to be under a certain size to sent it. but also in the video camera options (on my storm anyways) theres 2 ways to record... normal mode, which is too big to send. and mms mode which you can send, but only lasts 20 something seconds.
    10-12-09 07:36 PM
    The best way to go is to open an account with some sort of photo/video sharing site. Upload your video there & just email the link. I use photobucket for photos, not sure if they do videos but I'm sure there's plenty of free sites you could use.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-12-09 07:40 PM
    i actually upload mine to twitter using ubertwitter. not sure if there is a size limit, but sometimes its the only option i have, so i know if there is a limit its more than email or mms allows.
    10-12-09 07:59 PM
    Thanks all. I was able to find out how to do it, however, the file was to large.
    10-13-09 09:39 AM
    Well if you're sending something freaky I wouldn't want to email it. Just bluetooth it man lol

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-13-09 10:33 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD