which do u guys/gals do more on ur bb's. email or txt?

idk why but i'd rather email more, but everyone chooses to txt my life away. thankfully jivetalk has eliminated some of the txt'ing
    02-26-08 09:13 PM
    i email a lot more, but also enjoy texting and JiveTalk, as i have unlimited BB and messaging.
    02-26-08 09:14 PM
    I text more, simply because very few of the people I talk to are smart phone users. Most of them don't have e-mail on their phones, and I like more instant communication.
    02-26-08 09:15 PM
    almost 90% of my messages are sent with google talk, possibly the greatest thing to come to bb as almost everybody has a gmail acount and its free.
    02-26-08 09:21 PM
    I text more, simply because very few of the people I talk to are smart phone users. Most of them don't have e-mail on their phones, and I like more instant communication.
    And that's probably why most people still text on their BBs because Blackberrys are built for email - and nothing makes email more addictive than a trusty BB strapped to your hip
    02-26-08 09:24 PM
    Text much more than email, not everyone has a phone that is email capable. however, I do receive emails from my Yahoo group which doesn't necessary require a reply.
    02-26-08 09:24 PM
    Text much more then email also
    02-27-08 10:52 AM
    Texting more using bb messenger and jivetalk
    02-27-08 11:05 AM
    which do u guys/gals do more on ur bb's. email or txt?

idk why but i'd rather email more, but everyone chooses to txt my life away. thankfully jivetalk has eliminated some of the txt'ing
    I'm an email gal, myself......
    02-27-08 11:08 AM
    I TEXT MORE. I only really email if those I'm texting arent answering... so i bug them at their desk by e-mail.
    02-27-08 11:12 AM
    You might check with you carrier about email. With USCellular any one with text or picture messaging as an email account.

A free picture messaging e-mail address is automatically established for you when you sign up for any Picture Messaging package or the Pay As You Go option.

Your e-mail address is your 10-digit [email protected] (i.e. [email protected].) This service makes it possible for you (or anyone else) to e-mail pictures and up to 500 characters of text from a computer to your wireless phone. Create your own wallpaper by sending pictures from your computer to your wireless phone.

Included with any Text Messaging plan, you also automatically receive a text messaging e-mail address to send, receive and reply to e-mail via text message. Your text messaging e-mail address is your 10-digit wireless phone number followed by @email.uscc.net (i.e. [email protected]) which can be used the same way you use your other e-mail addresses. When you want to send a text message to an e-mail address, simply enter the recipient's e-mail address in the �To� field. Outgoing messages and replies are charged as text messages. All incoming messages are FREE and UNLIMITED.
    02-27-08 11:27 AM
    Email. Far and away. My friends that text email me because they know I'll tear them up over slang usage ;-)

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-27-08 11:36 AM
    Its email and google talk more than anything for me. I text a fare amount, and rarely actually use the phone feature.

02-27-08 11:45 AM
    I use my bbm and email and text. It just depends on who I am talking too. But I perfer BBM.
    02-27-08 11:51 AM
    Same as a few others. I text and use blackberry messenger more than I email simply because I have friends that don't have smartphones or don't have email on their phones. Although since I work for AT&T I do get my email from customers and work related things.

02-27-08 03:09 PM
    Texting way more (included with the BBM).

I am still in college so I dont get a thousand emails a day, but rather getting a thousand texts a day from friends
    02-27-08 03:32 PM
    I text a lot More! Hey thanks for the us cell info but does anyone know how to email a phone number at sprint?

02-27-08 03:34 PM
    i do a little bit of everything, but mostly texting.. it's such an easy way to communicate short talks.. and e-mail.. not everyone has a blackberry
    02-27-08 04:33 PM
    I use my bb to comunicate with about 220 pc users in our company network. If they need something from me (IT Department) they are required to send me an email. So mine is all email other then my wife. She txt me every day, but she is the only one.

02-27-08 06:31 PM
    I prefer BBM but use sms and email for my non-BB using friends.

02-27-08 11:06 PM
    I text a lot More! Hey thanks for the us cell info but does anyone know how to email a phone number at sprint?

[email protected]
    03-08-08 09:01 AM
    I text a lot more than I email because even my friends with smart phones haven't set up their email accounts for some reason.

03-08-08 09:33 AM
    I text far more than email and bb messenger combined
    03-08-08 11:20 AM
    Email 100%. I actually blocked all sms/mms messages through the firewall.
    03-08-08 11:23 AM
    I email way more than text, and that's mainly b/c of my job.
    03-08-08 11:32 AM
32 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD