Hello does any one know a short cut to get to the top of your email and text?? I hate useing the roller ball to get all the way back to the top.
    05-18-08 05:58 PM
    Press the "T" button moves you to the top of your screen, and pressing the space bar moves you downscreen. I think that, like with the browser, pressing the "B" button may move you down to the bottom of an email that you're reading, too.
    05-18-08 06:11 PM
    T = top
    B = Bottom.
    05-18-08 06:11 PM
    There's no better place to get answers and feed the addiction!
    05-18-08 06:12 PM
    There's no better place to get answers and feed the addiction!

That's for sure... I remember when I was in that boat... I was really getting annoyed and just pressed every button until I found it.

I found 'B' first and naturally knew 'T' would go to the top.
    05-18-08 07:17 PM
    That's for sure... I remember when I was in that boat... I was really getting annoyed and just pressed every button until I found it.

Good ole CB ..http://forums.crackberry.com/f3/tip-...ortcuts-13131/
    05-18-08 07:41 PM

That last line in your reply is probably the best thing I've seen on here in a while! LOL! I'll open any thread with your replies in it just to see your input and have learned a lot from it. Thanks for all your contributions, Jayden!
    05-18-08 08:04 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD