As a newbie, I have a quick question.

I am a project manager that works on medium to large sized construction projects. As you can image, I receive a lot of emails, many of which are important. These emails (sometimes attachements) are important only to the project which may last upwards of 2 years. I realize that the BB has limited storage capacity and there will come a time when the memomy becomes full.

I have set my BB to never delete email messages on the handheld for the reason that I need to be able to look back at emails on the road.

Is there any way to achieve this? IF I purchase a SD card, can I have the BB store the emails there?

WHat I am trying to do is be able to replicate emails on the BB as well as the desktop.

HELP!
    01-25-08 12:43 PM
    To my knowledge, the SD card can only be used for media. That is, music, and pictures, not any type of data.

Someone feel free to correct me if I'm wrong.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-25-08 01:50 PM
    There are 3rd part apps that allow you to view files that are on you PC from your blackberry. just create a folder for a project you're working on, and you can view it from anywhere. avvenu is one I used to use. works well. check it out.
    Avvenu: Remotely access and share your photos and files from any mobile phone or PC
    01-25-08 02:07 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD