FastMail is located in Australia, and their email plans are great. Worth a look!

Posted via CB10
    11-03-14 11:22 PM
    @gmail.com, @hotmail.com, @msn.com, @yahoo.com, @live.com,

Different emails, different purposes.
    11-03-14 11:32 PM
    I use Gmail as my primary email service, Outlook for formal, need-to-use-real-name occasion, then I have a free Fastmail account for junks.

Last week I finally recovered my dormant yahoo mail account. It's actually good for junk filter.

I'd have switched my primary email to fastmail but I've used it for numerous one-off services that it's practically unusable for real work

Z10 STL100-1/10.2.1.3247
    11-04-14 01:39 AM
    A few Gmail accounts

Z30STA100-3/10.2.1.3289
    11-04-14 01:43 AM
    Having some email problems wondering what services everyone else is using

yahoo, gmail, hotmail, cloud,

miss blackberry email hopefully they bring email services back for security and privavcy.

posted via my passport
    MS Exchange 2013
    11-04-14 01:44 AM
    FastMail is located in Australia, and their email plans are great. Worth a look!
    Fastmail is an Australian company, 2010 accquired by the Norwegian Opera Software (whatever that means). The servers are located in New York City and Iceland.

Fastmail was very, very quite for some long months when Snowden began to tell what he knows and the waves of the discussion got higher and higher in Europe. This time there were a lot of serious questions in the Fastmail user forums without any official answer from the company for a long time. The reason for me to close my Fastmail account after more than ten years.
    11-04-14 02:03 AM
    Two Gmail accounts for work. One outlook.com account. One yahoo account that is all personal.

I'd prefer to dump Gmail and just use outlook.com. The problem is outlook.com's performance on PC email clients I have tested. I require that any email service work well on a PC client as well as on my phone.

Outlook.com only fairly recently added IMAP support at all. And their IMAP at least in my testing is much worse performing than Gmail.

Of course on a phone outlook.com works great as I can set it up using EAS.

Anyway. Gmail is most of my volume.
    11-04-14 02:12 AM
    Two Gmail accounts for work. One outlook.com account. One yahoo account that is all personal.

I'd prefer to dump Gmail and just use outlook.com. The problem is outlook.com's performance on PC email clients I have tested. I require that any email service work well on a PC client as well as on my phone.

Outlook.com only fairly recently added IMAP support at all. And their IMAP at least in my testing is much worse performing than Gmail.

Of course on a phone outlook.com works great as I can set it up using EAS.

Anyway. Gmail is most of my volume.
    With Outlook.com, you can use Microsoft Outlook and have synchronized Contacts and Calendar, how do you do that with Gmail?
    11-05-14 12:19 AM
    Outlook sync my contacts and calendar also email.i also use a verizon.net as my primary.i also have Gmail and hotmail

Posted via CB10
    11-05-14 01:02 AM
    With Outlook.com, you can use Microsoft Outlook and have synchronized Contacts and Calendar, how do you do that with Gmail?
    I don't use outlook. I use thunderbird. Thunderbird does not sync to Google contacts or calendar though I think there are possible add ins. But I don't care about doing that on my PCs. Only on my phone do I sync those things. If I need to use Google Calendar on a PC I open it up in a Web browser.
    11-05-14 01:26 AM
    Been using my Microsoft msn mail for more than 10 years now.

The Outlook service integrates well with my Office 365 account as well as my Windows 8.1 systems, Onedrive, Skype, and the Outlook calendar.

The only thing MS sucks at is building phones, which is why I am here on Crackberry. Lol

Posted via CB10 using Blackberry Q10
    11-05-14 03:05 AM
    Outlook and Gmail

Posted via CB10
    11-05-14 03:11 AM
    Outlook!

Posted via CB10
    11-05-14 12:20 PM
    Fastmail for years. Lot and lots of useful features (Aliases, Filter Rules, Personalities, Alternative Login Methods, etc...) reliable, amazing webinterface and superb IMAP support.

I'm happy to happy for this service. You get a lot for the money.

Posted via CB10
    11-05-14 12:37 PM
    My work account is my primary, but for personal I use outlook. Absolutely love it.

Posted via CB10
    11-05-14 12:38 PM
    @gmail.com, @hotmail.com, @msn.com, @yahoo.com, @live.com,

Different emails, different purposes.
    Quick note to those that don't know (hotmail/live and MSN are one on the same service

Send from the amazing powers of the? ? Z30
    11-05-14 02:35 PM
    Outlook working perfect for me

Z10/STL100-3 RFK121LW/10.2.1.2977
    11-05-14 02:46 PM
    Outlook.com for all of my PIM and an EAS account from work.

Q10SQN100-1/10.3.0.1052
    11-05-14 09:39 PM
    Outlook=) but I really want a BlackBerry email service

Be proud - BlackBerry by Choice
    11-05-14 10:44 PM
    Outlook.com

EAS, IMAP/POP3 will work with basically any client, and everything is pushed with EAS. It also supports Tasks (proper Tasks) which Sync over EAS.

The Web UI is fantastic with great implementation of contextual (right click) menus, pinning, and categories (superior to labels IMO - Outlook supports folders).

Proper Alias support, so you don't need multiple accounts for multiple email addresses.

Works amazing with Outlook 2013 or Windows 8.1's stock applications.

Haven't had any spam issues despite my address being a decade old, either.

Sent from my Galaxy Note 3 using Tapatalk
    11-06-14 02:56 AM
    What is it you love about Outlook.com email vs say, gmail or ___?
    1. Proper Alias support
    2. Real Folders + Categories
    3. Exchange ActiveSync + POP3/I MA
    4. No email scanning for Ads
    5. Integration with Desktop and Mobile platforms is better (Gmail really needs a client developed for it)
    6. People is better than Google Contacts
    7. Outlook.com Tasks blows Google Tasks away, and Sync over EAS
    8. Web Interface and Keyboard/Mouse Navigation is better

iCloud is nice if you use OSX and iOS, though. I wouldn't use anything else on those platforms as the apps are designed specifically for it.

I don't use Yahoo! Everything about their services looks messy.

As a Windows 8.1 user who doesn't use Google Chrome, Outlook.com is a bit of a no-brainer for me. Google Web apps perform terribly in Internet Explorer even while everything else flies in my browser, and I'm not switching cause I'll lose Tracking Protection Lists and other features that aren't worth dropping to run a bloated browser that's further blown up by Add-ons.

I do use Google Services on my phone, but to a much lesser extent. I do have Office, OneNote, OneDrive, and Skype on my Note 3, and as Microsoft releases more apps I increasingly replace the Google Apps with them.

Don't use Windows Phone because Microsoft doesn't really release flagship at a good clip and I'm not upgrading from a high end phone to a low end device. Android allows me to have a "Microsoft Phone" without using Microsoft's own smartphone platform :-)

11-06-14 03:06 AM
    I don't use outlook. I use thunderbird. Thunderbird does not sync to Google contacts or calendar though I think there are possible add ins. But I don't care about doing that on my PCs. Only on my phone do I sync those things. If I need to use Google Calendar on a PC I open it up in a Web browser.
    Thunderbird is terrible and it's Calendar component is renown for being quite bad.

11-06-14 03:32 AM
    Quick note to those that don't know (hotmail/live and MSN are one on the same service

Send from the amazing powers of the? ? Z30
    And having multiple accounts is useless since it has proper alias support and supports multiple calendars and contact groups (iCloud is similar in this regard).

11-06-14 03:34 AM
    1x Outlook, 1x Gmail, 3x Yahoo (for two types of
    junk and one semi serious).

Z30 STA 100-2
    11-06-14 03:55 AM
    And having multiple accounts is useless since it has proper alias support and supports multiple calendars and contact groups (iCloud is similar in this regard).

you just can't generalize on that. Different people has different preferences. I, for one, don't like to use the aliases.

And yes, those 3 domains are all under Microsoft; everyone knows that.

Sent from my BlackBerry 9810 using Tapatalk
    11-15-14 10:03 AM
96 1234