hey guys --

i can't figure out how to get my email to reconcile correctly. basically i have a bunch of emails that i wanted to mass delete. i use gmail, and when i'm on my pc i just use the gmail website, not outlook or anything. so what settings in the reconcile options should i have, if i want to delete mail on the gmail website and have it deleted on my bberry... thanks so much, you guys are the best
    01-30-08 09:18 PM
    You go to Email> then Options> Email Reconciliation> Wireless Reconcile on. I don't use Gmail that much but I think it take up to an hour or to for it to clear from device to computer and vise versa.
    01-30-08 09:32 PM
    yea ive tried that and it hasnt worked... what about the settings like, handheld or mailbox overrides? i am sorry i am pretty new at this and have no idea what i'm doing haha
    01-30-08 09:34 PM
    I always leave it at mailbox just in case you want to keep the email. I use Yahoo and it works instantly. How long has it been some have said it could take up to a few hours.
    01-30-08 09:44 PM
    Make sure DElete on is set to Mail Box and Handheld...
    I have mine on Prompt so I can do selective type of deletes depending on the type of emails...

Yes sync takes a long while with Gmail... But it dioes happen
    01-31-08 08:15 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD