Between yesterday and today my two email accounts, one is gmail and the other is rocketmail, have sent things with the replies that make it seem like they were sent from a BB. I have went in and changed my signature in BIS and I don't want that. I work from my BB and don't need people to know I am using my BB, you know? These emails were sent to vtext accounts. Can anyone tell me why it is doing this randomly and how to stop this. Thanks!
    04-29-09 03:11 PM
    What are the replies that they are sending the "Sent via Blackberry"? If so you can edit that from Blackberry, but I am not sure why it would automatically re-add that all of a sudden.
    04-29-09 03:14 PM
    No, it is sending some kind of address it added to the reply. It's not the signature at all. It is just adding an addy to my email addy that says something about BB??? I checked my BIS and the signature is gone. It is really strange. I think it is only happening to vtext accounts?
    04-29-09 03:33 PM
    What do you mean by "something about BB?" What, exactly does it say? When you say "adding an addy to my email addy" do you mean there is an additional "Reply to" address that you didn't specify? It's hard to tell exactly what you mean. A vtext account is an email alias for a phone number that allows a phone to receive a text message sent from an email account. If it's only happening in this case, it's probably something to do with the text messaging translation. Could it be the messages are too long for sms?
    04-29-09 05:59 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD