I setup my email account, but it can only receive emails from other accounts other than itself. So lets say the email on my blackberry is [email protected] its can't receive emails from that email, [email protected] it can receive it from. Anyone else have this problem? I did just wipe my blackberry if that effects what anyone has to say
    04-05-09 07:30 PM
    Resend your service books, as described here: How to Resend Service Books. That should fix the problem.
    04-05-09 07:35 PM
    I tried that. I don't know if i explained it well enough, but it receives email from every email address but its own email address.
    04-05-09 07:51 PM
    So, if you send a message to yourself, you don't get it? I just tried it. If I send a message to my BIS mail address, using the BIS mail address to send it, I don't get it either. If I send a message to my BES email address using my BIS account, and cc my BIS mail address, then I get the BIS mail.

Since I never have occasion to send messages to myself (I normally cc myself) I had not noticed this behavior. It may be a filter setting between BIS and BES in my case. Are you also a BES user?
    04-05-09 08:00 PM
    I'm not sure what that means. I can tell you that is is a gmail account
    Last edited by Shifty610; 04-05-09 at 08:40 PM.
    04-05-09 08:07 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD