For the past two nights my blackberry hasn't received my over night reports that it has since day one of having it (had it almost a year now)

I haven't changed any settings and if I punch reconcile now they show up.

I am on 4.5.0.81 OS.

Any ideas? I pull the battery weekly at a minimum.

Thanks in advance for any help.
    11-21-08 07:54 AM
    Bumping it back up one time to see if I can get some help.
    11-21-08 10:24 AM
    Have you checked to make sure that you don't have it turning off at night?

Other than that, I don't any any other ideas. Hope you get it figured out. It must be really frustrating!
    11-21-08 10:52 AM
    It is not turning off, it is on and ready.

But thanks for the idea and help
    11-21-08 11:18 AM
    What times does it not receive email? I'd say it was the automatic setting to not receive email between certain times has been changed, though you said you'd changed nothing. Send some test messages at different times to see when the problem starts and stops. If you find the messages stop from, say, 10pm to 7am, I'd say there are settings somewhere telling your bb to cut messages at that time - I know mine does!
    Check options/ auto on/off is disabled. Anyone think of another area that controls messages? You got any 3rd part software on there that could be affecting messages?
    Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Last edited by Keirkhaart; 11-21-08 at 12:09 PM.
    11-21-08 12:07 PM
    I just checked the auto on/off and it was set to disabled. I turned them to enabled, saved, then turned them back to disable. We will see if that works or not.

Thanks for the suggestion.
    11-21-08 02:35 PM
    Reconcile suggests BES? Are you sure there's no overnight maintenance happening around the server? Change of server settings - maybe administrator applied as a group option?

You're not using Bedside mode are you?
    11-21-08 04:08 PM
    I use BIS and am the administrator of the system so no new policies have been but into place.

But on a positive note it started working again.

Thanks to everyone for the ideas.
    11-23-08 03:25 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD