Had my Curve for 3 weeks and have had no problems until yesterday. Have ATT service. I can send emails from my Curve but it's not pushing to it. Don't believe I've messed with any settings but maybe I did inadvertently? Checked the att/bb website and it has my address registered. Canceled it out and re-entered and sent my service books to no avail. Thanks in advance.

v4.2.2.170 (Platform 2.5.0.30)
    07-09-08 12:35 AM
    Delete/readd.
    07-09-08 12:59 AM
    I did that on the site. Do I need to do it somewhere else?
    07-09-08 01:09 AM
    Have you changed your physical location? I ask because last week I was in the mountains in Northern California, Lake Almanor, had ATT service, GSM came up on my 8310, but no email at all. Then driving back, about halfway out of the mountains my BB went nuts and about 85 emails came rushing in. So for some reason ATT in that area was not working the email side at all.
    07-09-08 01:16 AM
    Nope, been in Louisville the whole time.
    07-09-08 01:17 AM
    Ateup:
    Ok sounds stupid, but you don't have a computer running do you with say Outlook? I recall a similar situation and I suddenly realized I had left my laptop turned on and Outlook set for every few minutes, it was collecting my email from the server faster than my BB was collecting them...
    Jr
    07-09-08 01:22 AM
    Open Messages>Options>Email Reconciliation and verify Wireless Reconciliation is "On" for each of your email accounts.

Also, have you tried pulling the battery?
    07-09-08 01:26 AM
    Open Messages>Options>Email Reconciliation and verify Wireless Reconciliation is "On" for each of your email accounts.

Also, have you tried pulling the battery?
    Ok on both, no help.
    07-09-08 01:31 AM
    Resend your service books... Go to BIS website and do so...

Also ensure your email settings have POP/IMAP enabled.
    07-09-08 02:06 AM
    Thanks for your help guys. Somehow under Options>Security>Firewall>Block Incoming Messages> Blackberry Internet Service got checked. Not sure how. Must of been some late night drunken exploring or somethin.
    07-12-08 09:21 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD