Okay, my turn again.... My work email keeps needing validation... It has happened 5 times in the space of a few hours. I have used the validate link as well as just reentering the password. What is going on? And no I have not done a batt pull didn't really think it would help in this case. It is only the one email doing it my other 4 aren't... Wanted to see if there is an easy fix before deleteing and readding it because there are emails I don't want to lose.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-21-09 01:39 PM
    Okay, my turn again.... My work email keeps needing validation... It has happened 5 times in the space of a few hours. I have used the validate link as well as just reentering the password. What is going on? And no I have not done a batt pull didn't really think it would help in this case. It is only the one email doing it my other 4 aren't... Wanted to see if there is an easy fix before deleteing and readding it because there are emails I don't want to lose.

It's possible your work email needs you to change your password. I had a similar situation with my work email. I was working remotely for a few days and mine kept wanting validation. When I logged into my email at work, it prompted me to change my password. Once I did this, the validation prompts stopped.
    01-21-09 01:45 PM
    It never has before and I can get on the web mail just fine.

01-21-09 01:49 PM

Ok I only use BIS and have hardly any experience with BES. But I'll try my best here. When you go into your e-mail options, do you have it setup to confirm delivery or to send read receipts? Once again, I'm just trying my best here.
    01-21-09 05:21 PM
    This is a bis. Just happens to be my work email. The options are both set to no. Thanks for trying!!!!

01-21-09 07:41 PM
    I run into this when there are issues with the exchange server. If the server goes down for a little bit (or is extremely slow to respond during times of heavy usage), I'll get this message because it doesn't get a response back in a timely fashion.
    01-21-09 09:00 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD