I did an upgrade on my Storm to .141

I was able to get all of my email accounts over after switching and I can recieve from all of my different accounts but I cant send an email out any ideas????

The message is saying no message service configured but when i go to my email accounts they are all there so i am not sure where i have to go to change this?

Any Thoughts. Appreicate it
    05-04-09 12:33 PM
    Go to your BIS and re-send your service books. Your email accounts do "show" but you probably need to resend service books from BIS.
    05-04-09 12:34 PM
    Go to your BIS and re-send your service books. Your email accounts do "show" but you probably need to resend service books from BIS.
    would that be the same as enterprise activation
    05-04-09 01:38 PM
    would that be the same as enterprise activation
    No. That has to do with BES. I'm assuming you're on BIS. You pay about $30 a month right? If you haven't set up a BIS account online, you can do so here.

BlackBerry - BlackBerry Smartphone and Email Account Setup
    05-04-09 01:41 PM
    No. That has to do with BES. I'm assuming you're on BIS. You pay about $30 a month right? If you haven't set up a BIS account online, you can do so here.

BlackBerry - BlackBerry Smartphone and Email Account Setup
    I found what you were talking about and it worked. I wasnt looking in the right place on the menus.

Thanks for the info very helpful.
    05-04-09 02:55 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD