Have two questions: 1. Is there a way to change the email font when sending a reply? 2. Is there a setting to receive messages in plain text? Some of the messages I receive are in huge font and have to manually change to plain text. Thank you Crackberry Experts!
    12-27-09 05:17 PM
    1. No. Outgoing email is plain text.
    2. Yes, but what you are likely seeing is the OS bug on the Tour. It will go away with 5.0.
    For plain text, go to Messages > Menu > Options > Email Settings and for each email address next to "Enable HTML Email" set it to "No".
    12-27-09 05:54 PM
    If you're still running the original OS 4.7.1.40, you should upgrade to any number of carriers' latest releases, or try a 5.0 beta. I almost never see an email message with the huge font any longer. I can't say which OS version addressed this though. Don't remember.
    12-27-09 06:09 PM
    1. No. Outgoing email is plain text.
    2. Yes, but what you are likely seeing is the OS bug on the Tour. It will go away with 5.0.
    For plain text, go to Messages > Menu > Options > Email Settings and for each email address next to "Enable HTML Email" set it to "No".
    Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com

12-27-09 06:10 PM
    Thanks Motorcycle Mama!

12-27-09 06:11 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD