I have a work email address that is goes through the enterprise server. I have rules and filters set up on desktop and when I receive emails they are correctly being filtered and sent to the correct folder. HOwever, on my blackberry, these rules and filters are not working. Spam that is going to my junk email box on my desktop is coming through on my inbox. And my rules I have set are not going through either. I have email from [email protected] going to my WHATEVER folder on my desktop but it's not going to my WHATEVER folder on my bb. Any suggestions? Do I really have to go through each spam mail on my bb inbox and add them to the filtered box? is there a shortcut? Any help would be greatly appreciated.
    01-28-11 04:10 PM
    Anything I do not want delivered into my bb has been moved to the spam folder using my pc. This has prevented any receiving of spam aside from the original incident. And has resulted in not needing to setup filters on the bb.
    It seems that after it is moved to the spam folder the account will recognize it as spam. So do not delete it from the bb until you move it to the spam folder.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Last edited by albee 1; 01-28-11 at 05:20 PM.
    01-28-11 05:17 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD