I have searched, but have seen conflcting information. I have some PDF files I would like to read when I am bored, stuck at or before a meeting, down time, etc.

I email myself the PDF files and can view them fine. How can I save them to the memory card? I have a Curve running 4.5xx OS. When I select the attachment, DOWNLOAD isnt an option that I have seen referenced in other threads on the subject.

I can manually drop them on my memory card, but cannot get them to open using eoffice. When I browse it with eOffice it says the file doesnt exist.

Can someone push me in the right direction?
    Last edited by chaznsc; 01-06-09 at 12:48 PM.
    01-06-09 12:26 PM
    BlackBerry Attachment Viewer is able to view PDF files, but it only works with email attachments. Once you have saved them to your media card, they are no longer viewable.

The work around, attach the file to an email to yourself.

There are third party viewers, BeamBerry for example, that do allow you to view saved PDF files.

Native PDF Reader for BlackBerry

01-06-09 12:48 PM
    Great, that helps.

Why can I not download attachments and save to say the memory card?
    01-06-09 12:50 PM
    If you recently upgraded you will have to resend your service books in order for this option to appear.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-06-09 07:04 PM
    I bought it with 4.5 installed.

Help?

01-06-09 07:38 PM
    You have to use vew all (included with eoffice) to open pdfs. Also, you have to compress the files with efile (incuded with eoffice) before thwy will work

01-06-09 08:05 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD