Morning all -

On my friends BlackBerry, she has an email address in the Messages section of Profiles.

But, that email address is NOT in her BIS account, and it's NOT showing in her Service Books.

So, question is, how to remove said item? Example below of the screen I'm talking about...

09-03-09 10:45 AM
    Is there a message icon with a gear on it ? If so go into there log in and you can delete the email there

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-03-09 10:54 AM
    Sorry, but that just takes one to BIS, via the device.

Nonetheless, I tried it regardless, and it only has said email addresses that show in BIS, and that are truly on the device...
    09-03-09 11:08 AM
    Did this phone have a previous owner?
    09-03-09 11:30 AM
    The device is a new one she bought a while back. BUT, today we installed .297, via the AT&T update option. A while back, way back, she did have said email address as a service book on her BlackBerry. But, we removed it quite a while back...

I find this one really odd, and I know my way around a BlackBerry and a BES server. I've never seen this before...

I checked Desktop Manager, and did an advanced restore, but still couldn't see anything relating to that email addres.
    09-03-09 11:43 AM
    Thanks for all the help. We remove all accounts from BIS. Then did a battery pull, and re-added said email accounts. The dodgy email account is GONE from profiles!
    09-04-09 09:32 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD