04-18-08 09:56 AM
- Does anyone know anyone who just uses this as an email device. Some of my co workers don't see the point behind all the hype. They think of it as a way to see email and that is it. I had one of them try and return his BB to it and get a regular cell phone. What is up with people like that. I try and try to get them to use them the way they should but no luck.04-17-08 11:43 AM
- That's understandable. I have a few friends that just can't seem to find the reason why they need a BlackBerry device. In order to sell the BlackBerry idea to your friends, you have to do better than just saying "it is really cool" lol. But I think that is too much of a trouble to go all through the way and still not get it. I'd say--- change your friends? hahaha just kidding04-17-08 11:52 AM
- Before I bought my bb, I read the reviews and it said it was for email junkies but that didn't stop me from getting a bb cos I use my bb as personal use and I dnt get emails very often but I just love the fact that I have a bb, its just all fun. :-)
Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com04-17-08 04:16 PM
- Best thing about my BB is the sync'ing of calendar, contacts, notes, tasks & company email. Being a supervisor it really comes in handy. I am on the company BES. But I also have my 4 personal email accounts sent to my BB.
Welcome to the addiction & make sure you reserve a room in rehab.04-17-08 04:25 PM
- Not everyone will use their phone as a PDA to Organize their everyday life. Many people check their email at work and never ever turn on their PC when they get home because they are always busy with other things such as Kids. Some people need only a Cell Phone to make call and that it, to prove my point, ask how many people in your Office uses text msg (especially those that are married with teen age kids ) you'll be amazed.
Last edited by CrackBlack; 04-17-08 at 05:13 PM.04-17-08 05:10 PM
- It's more, how your co-workers choose to communicate. To me, email is much more universal tool than SMS which, in a practical sense, only works between cell phones. Used to be, I would get a phone call to ask me a question or let me know about something but now, I get emailed instead of a phone call. I can answer the email at a time of my choosing if I need to. I personally like that, anyone that needs to get a hold of me has a universal way to access me now. A sell point.. if your looking for one.04-17-08 05:44 PM
- some people just dont get it, i used to be one of those people
i was the guy gettin the free phone at contract renewal time and only using to make phone calls "hello, what? oh okay buh bye" what a waste of time... then one day many years ago a friend at work sold me a nokia 3300, then it was over and ive had many phones since then and i gotta say i use the features of my curve way more than anything ever
long story short:
if they get it they get it, if they dont whatever04-18-08 09:56 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD