ok, so here is my situation! i currently am using the blackberry curve 8330, when i got this phone (because i had no other choice on which bb to get at the time) the new model blackberrys were just starting to come out with the optical trackpads instead of the track ball, at the time i was nervous on getting a newer model as i did not yet hear much feedback so now im ready to upgrade because of the may reason i feel like i have a dinosaur phone now haha. im trying to put it off because fortunatley i havent had any major issues with the phone besides the main issues such as freezing resulting in battery pulls, and then having to wait the time to start up again!(which is unavoidable).. so now my issue is..which model to get? i fear change and it is killing me to try something new, soo my 2 options i have narrowed down are the curve 3g (sticking to what i know just seems so much more comfortable) or the bold 9760!.. as of right now the only main factors that has me torn is i prefer the look of the curve.. but i dont know if i could deal with not having a flash for the camera :/ im so nervous to make the wrong decision. is going from the curve to the bold that much of a drastic jump for someone who doesnt like change? please give me some words of encouragement so i can better prepare myself for the transition for the new generations of blackberrys?
    02-02-11 01:37 PM
    I would just make sure you pick a device that comes with OS5 and not OS6. OS6 for many is a big change. Many like it. I was a little freaked out by how different it was and got nervous and went back to OS5.

sooooooo, given your anxiety and aversion to too much difference, I think an OS5 device makes the most sense, for you, for now.
    02-02-11 01:48 PM
    Even with the new bolds you can always revert back to os 5 from os6.don't let that be the deciding factor,you could miss out on a great device

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-02-11 01:54 PM
    OP...you can't make a wrong choice here. Any device you upgrade to will be worlds better than what you are using. Go to the store and get both devices in your mits and take a test drive.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-02-11 02:51 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD