After entering text into a text box on the web (through the bb browser - on my Pearl 8110), it is very difficult to go back through the message and change something. Sometimes it will go back / forwards fine, sometimes it will only go back/forward to the next comma or full stop, sometimes it doesn't move at all, it just sits there trying to change the selected letter over and over - and I am forced to send the incorrect message, or I just give up and send nothing.

Any tips? Anybody else?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-13-09 02:27 PM
    I've encountered that a couple times as well. The easiest work-around for me was to use a different browser. Currently, because of the gross limitations of the Facebook application, for instance, there are times when I need to logon to the actual Facebook page in order to reply to particular things. I use BOLT as the browser of choice to load the full page of Facebook instead of the mobile version...

BOLT or Opera Mini - I suggest giving BOTH a try. For browsing WAP forums like Crackberry on the device - I find the standard BlackBerry browser to work great!!

ALB
    05-13-09 03:07 PM
    Thanks ALB, I thought that might be the answer, although I have tried and liked opera mini, its a shame the SureType (as painful as it is) doesn't extend to opera.. Or am I missing something?

Nothing can be done with bb browser to get around this?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-13-09 03:32 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD