Me and another user want to set up a trade. His 9000 for my 8900. Only problem is that he's in Ohio and I'm in Toronto. Is there any completely secure way to make this trade?
    01-13-09 08:46 PM
    You would have to go through a third party intermediary. Somebody like a moderator here would probably be ideal. It would have to be someone you both trust, and who would take the time to get involved, do the re-shipping for both of you, etc. You both ship to the intermediary and when he has both devices he ships them both out to you guys.
    01-13-09 08:52 PM
    Rambo47...that is an amazing idea. I'll run it by the other trader. How do you think I should go about finding a moderator who would do that?
    01-13-09 08:57 PM
    You could send me your 8900 and have them send thier 9000 to me and Ill keep them both for about 3 years to make sure they work properly...hahaha. Seriously I would pm a moderator and ask them for help. I dont think they are in the phone broker/shipping business but they would be able to steer you in a good direction. Just look around the forums and look at their avatars.
    01-13-09 09:06 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD