How do you easily disconnect from the bluetooth ear piece? The method I use require a few steps, my previous phone was configurable to push one button and be done with it. Presently my storm 2 has the left hand button configured to "manage connections", then I need to press "bluetooth options" then my ear piece, then "disconnect". Is there an easier way?
    06-05-10 05:00 PM
    Buy quicklaunch and you can do it from there easily. Two presses and i'm there.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-05-10 05:11 PM
    How do you easily disconnect from the bluetooth ear piece? The method I use require a few steps, my previous phone was configurable to push one button and be done with it. Presently my storm 2 has the left hand button configured to "manage connections", then I need to press "bluetooth options" then my ear piece, then "disconnect". Is there an easier way?
    Are u aware that from the homescreen you can manage connections by clicking in the upper right corner where the signal strength is shown? obviously that won't work if you are in the phone app, but it's fine for use on the homescreen, freeing up a side button for another feature.
    06-05-10 06:23 PM
    I didn't know about that, thanks.
    06-06-10 08:10 AM
    quick launch ftw!

06-06-10 06:48 PM
    Just hold the power button on your earpiece...

06-06-10 10:18 PM
    Just hold the power button on your earpiece...

I was going to say that. If you want it disconnected, just turn it off.
    06-06-10 10:45 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD