Forgive me.

If sifted through the Newbies section, and scoured google...and am still trying to mesh my email contacts with my phone contacts. Ive tried ABC amber and found it terribly frustrating to use, and Ive tried Windows Live Mail and somehow it doesnt seem to update anything though it says it does...so I am a little lost.

Does someone have a good product in mind or a link to a good tutorial to help me out? Im simply wanting to assign email address' to my phone contacts on my Curve. For obvious reasons, I want to do it on my desktop, not my tiny BB keyboard lol.

Many thanks for any instruction and patience.
    10-28-08 11:15 AM
    The easiest way is using Outlook.
    10-28-08 11:25 AM
    Outlook indeed. I use Outlook 07 and love that I can put in TONS of info for my contacts.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-28-08 12:40 PM
    There is a free program called ABC Amber Blackberry Editor that lets you edit contacts on the desktop. Also, you can do an ASCII sync of your contacts to the desktop which creates an Excel .csv file. You can open and edit that file like any other Excel file and then ASCII sync back to the bb. I find that a relatively easy way to do mass edits if the Outlook sync doesn't happen to work out for you.
    10-28-08 02:48 PM
    Definitly use Outlook.
    10-28-08 02:50 PM
    I use Outlook as my email client and would love to be able to sync easily with it but we have GroupWise as the backend and for some reason the sync will never work, even across the BES. That's why I've found a few alternate methods to achieve the same thing.
    10-28-08 02:55 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD