does it take the place of the theme? or do you have to open it each time you want to see it?

is the profession that much better than the standard?

is it really worth the money?

there is not a free trial - so i want to be sure before i spend that much money on it.
    02-02-09 08:26 PM
    Its a little bit to windows mobile for me personally. I think it takes over the phone and you would have to switch to get out of it. Not 100% on that tho.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-02-09 08:28 PM
    What about memory consumption? is it heavy?
    04-25-09 05:41 AM
    I have e-mobile, personally I did not like the program. It takes over the entire phone by opening a second window which hides your homescreen. In order for you to get to the homescreen you have to toggle out of the application. Now that today screen themes are available it really serves no purpose.
    04-25-09 05:49 AM
    What about memory consumption? is it heavy?

not that i see. then again i have version and dont really worry about memory that much.

I have e-mobile, personally I did not like the program. It takes over the entire phone by opening a second window which hides your homescreen. In order for you to get to the homescreen you have to toggle out of the application. Now that today screen themes are available it really serves no purpose.
    to stop it for always opening on front screen open setting and uncheck bring to foreground or whatever on the first setting screen at the bottom (the font screen.
    04-26-09 03:30 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD