Okay, stupid question, and I probably can't do this, but it's worth a shot...

I regret what I chose as my vzw.blackberry.net e-mail address. I assume there's probably no way to change this, is there? Would my best bet be forwarding another e-mail address to my vzw.blackberry.net e-mail address? And I'm kind of slow, I know I've read it but just don't get it...if I do that, I can make it appear as though my e-mail is through another e-mail address, right?
    01-18-08 04:06 PM
    Yes, go delete the one you have, add another.

If I were you, I would NOT forward through that address, as they are notorious for being spam magnets as the bots easily create addresses which can be a real address (such as yours!).

Get a GMail address which has GREAT spam filtering and send it directly to your BB without any of the forwarding confusion.
    01-18-08 04:09 PM
    Yes, go delete the one you have, add another.

If I were you, I would NOT forward through that address, as they are notorious for being spam magnets as the bots easily create addresses which can be a real address (such as yours!).

Get a GMail address which has GREAT spam filtering and send it directly to your BB without any of the forwarding confusion.
    I thought about the Gmail thing, but even reading through the boards, I still couldn't figure out how to not receive my sent messages! I set up the filter like was explained, but it still didn't seem to work...ugh. I'm so not good at this, lol.
    01-18-08 04:14 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD