I just got a blackberry curve and can not set up my e-mail. I have t-mobile and whether I do it on the blackberry or on a computer is says can not access the server. Try Again. Any one else with this problem?
    04-11-08 04:30 PM
    I had the same problem as you. T-Mobile says it can take anywhere from 48-72 hours to set everything up. That is true because certain features worked for me and others were still being updated in their system. However, there is another thing T-Mobile told me to do just to make sure. Take the battery out and put it back in. This is suppost to stop any conflicts that might have happened with wifi and Edge when you programed the phone for the first time. What you want to do is put the battery back in, wait til the system restarts itself, and then disable wifi and see if EDGE works for going online. If that works, turn your wifi on and you should be able to go online. You might have to wait to add your e-mail though. Also, their tech support is really good if you want to give them a call. Good luck.
    04-11-08 04:57 PM
    I've had the same problem. The email setup procedure using the phone is a no go. What you can do though is login to my.tmobile.com. At the bottom left there is a link to setup email. Use that.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-11-08 05:10 PM
    Thanks for the heads up on that. I didn't setup my e-mail since Blackberry doesn't take msn accounts. I'll try with the T-Mobile website.
    04-11-08 05:12 PM
    I just got off the phone with T-Mobile again. They said that e-mail feature will be avilable within 24-48 hours. The e-mail registration at T-Mobiel site didn't work for me.
    04-11-08 06:31 PM
    Yeah I had the same problem with the Curve I just got. I call 611 and the nice young lady had me up and going in about 5 minutes.
    04-11-08 07:19 PM
    I had to wait a few hours because the former BB owners' account was still in the BIS system.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-11-08 07:27 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD