This may be a dumb idea, but has anyone thought of dying a trackball with clothes dye or something? I think it might be pretty cool. The only thing i could see is the dye could possibly rub off with a little moisture. I might try it out. What do you guys think? Yay or Nay
    09-08-08 05:59 PM
    09-08-08 06:11 PM
    Yes, as bmcclure says there are much easier ways which are also not permanent incase you want to change the color. I change mine all the time using this procedure --> How to Change Trackball Color
    09-08-08 06:14 PM
    Yes, as bmcclure says there are much easier ways which are also not permanent incase you want to change the color. I change mine all the time using this procedure --> How to Change Trackball Color
    Wow the tape idea is neat. A lot of people use a marker an just color the led itself.
    09-08-08 06:19 PM
    Wow the tape idea is neat. A lot of people use a marker an just color the led itself.
    Coloring the LED is too permanent plus it will void your warranty. You can always remove the tape if you need warranty work done on your phone. Plus you can change the color as often as you like
    09-08-08 06:22 PM
    i thought about doing the led thing but i was thinking dying the ball itself may give it a richer color
    09-08-08 08:07 PM
    also, i was gonna buy a few spair balls and test dye them before i pop one in
    09-08-08 08:10 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD