So my blackberry's screen is reall dust and so is my battery compartment at that. And yes, I know it is probably because I pocket my phone like 80% of the time. But is there any thing I can do to get rid of the dust between my screen and keep future dust away? Would a case work? And if so, which one?
    12-23-08 08:42 AM
    I've heard taht the basic blackberry skins protect against this really well
    12-23-08 09:08 AM
    But would that really protect the sides from getting dust in them?
    12-23-08 02:53 PM
    Here is a short guide how to remove dust, I did this and then bought a hard case cover and now all the problems with dust are gone: How To Remove Dust from your BlackBerry Curve Screen | BlackBerry Productivity
    12-23-08 03:03 PM
    awesome tutorial
    12-23-08 09:28 PM
    thx for the link to the tutorial, very informative.
    12-24-08 01:52 AM
    Here is a short guide how to remove dust, I did this and then bought a hard case cover and now all the problems with dust are gone: How To Remove Dust from your BlackBerry Curve Screen | BlackBerry Productivity
    Thanks! Do you know where it would be best to get the tools needed? (Case opener, flat head screw driver, and torx driver) Right now, I am thinking about ordering from PDAparts.com, but I know there has to be a cheaper way. Also, would a hard case be the solution from this happening again?
    12-24-08 11:23 AM
    *bump* Can anyone please help me?
    12-25-08 10:09 AM
    Thanks! Do you know where it would be best to get the tools needed? (Case opener, flat head screw driver, and torx driver) Right now, I am thinking about ordering from PDAparts.com, but I know there has to be a cheaper way. Also, would a hard case be the solution from this happening again?

Alot of people including myself have had good experiences with cnn.cn. The prices are very good as well.

Tools - Tools, HTC, Microsoft, LG, 3G, Dopod/O2, Samsung, BenQ-Siemens, Acer, Alcatel, N
    12-25-08 11:43 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD