Every nextell phone I have had I've ruined with the dust in my shop. That being said. How do I make my Blackberry survive?? I currently have an Otterbox that seems pretty good but I really dont like how bulky it is. I am woried about the trackball getting dust in it. How does it work?? Any suggestions for another less bulky case? Does the invivible shield cover ports? If you follow the link you will see my shop. Go to Flickr and look up jandjracing to see the dsty shop. I would post a link or pic but I dont have enough posts yet
    08-10-09 08:36 PM
    Invisible shield isn't gonna prevent dust, since it's multiple pieces and doesn't cover all the gaps. Nothing you get will cover the trackball obviously either.
    08-10-09 08:38 PM
    Will the trackball hold up to dust??
    08-10-09 08:44 PM
    Generally speaking, yeah.

But I don't know how much dust you're talking about and you might have to clean it with some compressed air.

Most users don't expose the thing to a ton of dust. You could get an innocase 360, which will prevent some dust in other areas (keyboard for example). But it doesn't cover the trackball.
    08-10-09 08:48 PM
    Generally speaking, yeah.

But I don't know how much dust you're talking about and you might have to clean it with some compressed air.

Most users don't expose the thing to a ton of dust. You could get an innocase 360, which will prevent some dust in other areas (keyboard for example). But it doesn't cover the trackball.
    I have the defender otterbox that covers the keybourd but not the ball. I'm to addicted to not use it at work as well as it is my only cell phone so I need to carry it. I try to keep it on a drawer but that seems to cause me to miss calls.
    08-10-09 09:47 PM
    Use a sandwich paper bag and when you have to place a call clean your hands and pull it out that's what I do and I pretty much referbish wearhouses and homes clean em out paint em whatever the job calls for its the most effective and cheap

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-11-09 12:19 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD