What has anyone done for the problem of dust entering our screens? I've had the BB for no more than a week and I can already see little amount of dust enter the screen. I am contemplating a case for it, but nothing real bulky and rather "skin" tight. Can i take it to the AT&t store and have them remove the dust?
    Will a screen protector help?
    07-08-07 04:38 PM
    I'm not sure if AT&T will help. Unless you get a replacement, and tell them something else is wrong with it. Right after that, get a case immediately. But, if you constantly have it in your pocket, then yes, dust is inevitable...
    07-08-07 06:52 PM
    I'm not sure if AT&T will help. Unless you get a replacement, and tell them something else is wrong with it. Right after that, get a case immediately. But, if you constantly have it in your pocket, then yes, dust is inevitable...

i actually have it in a side holster and never in my pocket. Do you think those "screen protectors" will work...the strip of plastic film that attaches to the screen?
    07-08-07 08:00 PM
    Nismotic,

Friends of mine swear by the screen protectors. I personally don't use them. I use a micro fiber cleaning cloth by screenguardz that is fabulous! I also had a case made for my BlackBerry. You might want to consider checking out this website which has the cleaning cloths and screen protectors: SCREENGUARDZ - Quality Screen Protectors for Less. Hope this site is helpful.

Gia
    07-08-07 09:05 PM
    Nismotic,

Friends of mine swear by the screen protectors. I personally don't use them. I use a micro fiber cleaning cloth by screenguardz that is fabulous! I also had a case made for my BlackBerry. You might want to consider checking out this website which has the cleaning cloths and screen protectors: SCREENGUARDZ - Quality Screen Protectors for Less. Hope this site is helpful.

Gia
    thanks Gia. I was contemplating those screen guards but didn't know whether or not they would work. I'll probably pick up the micro fiber towel and leave it in my car....multi purpose for my sunglasses, phone, and navigation screen as well.
    07-08-07 09:35 PM
    Yes, those screen protectors might just work. I've never tried one on a BlackBerry, only on a Nokia 6682...
    07-08-07 10:32 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD