The dust in my screen is driving me crazy...is there a way to safely get it out without buying anything or any major surgery??

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-09-09 04:33 PM
    You would need to remove the screen, I don't think it's TOO complicated. You can find instructions at Cellular Accessories - BenQ-Siemens, Dopod/O2, SonyEricsson, NEC, Apple, Samsung, HTC, Nokia, BlackBerr and probably youtube. (or google)
    04-09-09 04:36 PM
    Yeah I just take the screen off and I only use compressed air to clean it out, I don't bother cleaning it so I don't cause any smudges or any thing.
    04-09-09 04:43 PM
    Wow after seeing that I am not even going to try. I don't want to take my phone apart.
    04-09-09 05:00 PM
    So it's relatively easy to just pop the screen off?

04-10-09 12:04 PM
    NO!
    Please I beg you never take off your screen. I know from experience. Just don't do it... Although I hear on the 8310 it is easier to go through the earhole without breaking it.
    04-10-09 12:08 PM
    Uh oh-what happened to yours?

04-10-09 12:14 PM
    Uh oh-what happened to yours?

My LCD lens broke when I was trying to take it off, than it did not seal back on right when I ordered a new one, resulting in way more dust getting under, and ultimately it cracked. Taking off the LCD caused ALL my problems.
    04-10-09 12:24 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD