Does anyone know of any apps for drug identification to be used in a field operations setting?
    03-12-09 06:41 AM
    Check out Ident-A-Drug...may just be what your looking for. Hope it helps.

Ident-A-Drug (IdentADrg�) : Handango
    03-12-09 07:26 AM
    Check out Ident-A-Drug...may just be what your looking for. Hope it helps.

Ident-A-Drug (IdentADrg�) : Handango
    Cool find.

Law enforcement officers have found this Database extremely useful as they encounter legal and illegal medications.
    03-12-09 07:46 AM
    Make a short cut to Pill Identifier and get your local 24hr. Rite Aid Pharmacy number saved in case you need to talk to someone about what the drug does. You know someone with knowledge. Someone completly different than the States Attorney folks.
    esk369 likes this.
    10-07-12 06:49 AM
    Make a short cut to Pill Identifier and get your local 24hr. Rite Aid Pharmacy number saved in case you need to talk to someone about what the drug does...
    +1 on Pill Identifier..have that bookmarked on my BB and my MDT in the car. 24 hour pharmacy number and local ER number is also a good idea...makes it really easy to find out what schedule a drug is. Also bookmark a link to Lawriter or another service where you can quickly look up the most recent versions of your state's revised codes for criminal + traffic offenses.
    anon(375378) likes this.
    10-07-12 08:08 AM
    Make a short cut to Pill Identifier and get your local 24hr. Rite Aid Pharmacy number saved in case you need to talk to someone about what the drug does. You know someone with knowledge. Someone completly different than the States Attorney folks.
    +3 on. The pill identifier.
    MASTER MADMAN the birds R going down.......
    madman0141 likes this.
    10-07-12 08:16 AM
    +1 on Pill Identifier..have that bookmarked on my BB and my MDT in the car. 24 hour pharmacy number and local ER number is also a good idea...makes it really easy to find out what schedule a drug is. Also bookmark a link to Lawriter or another service where you can quickly look up the most recent versions of your state's revised codes for criminal + traffic offenses.
    MDT's have come a long way, when I was 10-8 all we could do was run tags, licenses get calls for service and use the gps to get there.
    The only plus was they were touch screen. If you hit a pothole you'd lose connectivity till you could get to fleet maintenance, where appointments were usually weeks out.
    10-07-12 10:24 AM
    +3 on. The pill identifier.
    MASTER MADMAN the birds R going down.......
    Pill Identifier is the truth
    Yankees gonna burn at the Yards.
    esk369 likes this.
    10-07-12 12:51 PM
    Pill Identifier is the truth
    Yankees gonna burn at the Yards.
    If that does happen I'm going to need some pills
    LOL.
    10-07-12 12:53 PM
    If that does happen I'm going to need some pills
    LOL.
    I wear blue at work my avatar better not be a Yankee all week or the Birds better stay in New York
    esk369 likes this.
    10-07-12 12:57 PM
    I wear blue at work my avatar better not be a Yankee all week or the Birds better stay in New York
    Ha one week won't kill ya.
    Just watching the big blue wrecking crew finally waking up and playing some D.
    BTW. Say for jackin your thread op.
    10-07-12 01:15 PM
    Ha one week won't kill ya.
    Just watching the big blue wrecking crew finally waking up and playing some D.
    BTW. Say for jackin your thread op.
    Auto Text sometimes makes you SAY you're SORRY... *giggle*
    esk369 likes this.
    10-07-12 01:53 PM
    Auto Text sometimes makes you SAY you're SORRY... *giggle*
    I've been doing that all day today for a variety of reasons not the least being I think I had a little too much fun last night with the kid @ his mothers for the weekend :-D
    Maybe another cup of coffee will help.
    jafobabe likes this.
    10-07-12 02:15 PM
    Here ya on that one esk369..

*clink* coffe cups.

Back on Topic..... Thanks for the good find Madman0141! I have that bookmarked now.
    esk369 likes this.
    10-07-12 02:18 PM
    This is a good one. For years, its always been a quick call to a local 24 hr. pharmacy for me.
    10-08-12 09:59 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD