Has anyone had issues with their 8130 dropping the EV Data Service leaving only 1x in an area of solid service. In order to get EV back, I have to pull the battery.
    12-13-07 09:35 AM
    Mine ALWAYS says "1XEV"...is this wrong? I always thought that was what it should be.
    12-13-07 09:46 AM
    I've been seeing this with a few verizon users lately. I dont think anyone's come up with a solution yet.
    12-13-07 09:53 AM
    Ideally it should be 1XEV, but sometimes mine will just randomly drop EV and be unable to regain it. However, I have not had this issue as of late, I went through the NYC subway multiple times losing signal completely and the pearl was able to regain full service once i emerged. Hopefully this is a sign that the issue is resolved.
    12-13-07 10:05 AM
    My phone has this same problem almost daily. Also when it starts to download my email every 20mins(I think thats how often it does it) I suddenly lose all internet sometimes. Im getting pretty fed up with Verizon right now.
    Also then only way to fix mine is to do a battery pull like you said.
    12-14-07 02:28 PM
    I get that on my non-BB Verizon phone when I am in a particular spot in my office. It seems like its just dropping bandwidth.
    12-14-07 02:38 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD