I've been looking on CrackBerry and Google for a thread that could answer my question, but I can't seem to find the answer so excuse me if I am posting something similar, and feel free to direct me in the right direction. I have a few questions about Box and Dropbox.

If you haven't saved any files on your phone, why is it using memory on your phone?

I deleted Box, and the it's still showing up in my picture option, how do you rid of that all things Box off my phone?

How do you manage where the files from Dropbox go?

Thank you!
    02-15-14 04:29 PM
    I can't really answer any of the questions regarding Box, but with Dropbox none of the files are saved to the phone. If you are seeing a useage it is probably the app that accesses the files from the Dropbox server.
    02-15-14 04:45 PM
    I found Dropbox accessed the remote server very frequently and lead to some good battery drain. Box didn't seem to have the same issue. Either way, if you open up the actual apps, swipe down from the top and sign out before closing the app again (either box or Dropbox) this should eliminate memory usage (and will keep the apps from trying to sync with the cloud, using battery and data).

Posted from my Z10 via CB10
    JesseBabe23 likes this.
    02-15-14 09:49 PM
    Hi,
    I have a question.
    Since I started using Dropbox on my phone i haven't been able to upload files into email or save pictures from social networks or even change my profile pictures from my bbm.
    Please help
    04-15-14 05:16 AM