I really think that if Blackberry made the 9900 with a front facing camera, Active Sync and the ability to run BB10 in both black and white they would be on the right track.

I have an iPhone4s that I got because my work BES server is on Verizon and I have AT&T and my email was delayed by about 10 minutes. I had a Torch 9810 in white and I liked it a lot -- but I do wish I had gotten the Bold 9900 because that keyboard is WAY more comfortable. I am simply on a white phone kick (the tpu cases look so much brighter on a white phone) so I didn't.

Any idea when the physical keyboard BB10 devices should hit the market? I hate my iPhone
    shemaree09 likes this.
    05-23-12 06:25 PM
    My dream BB is a 9900 with the following:

1. Battery that lasts 24 hours on moderately heavy use..

2. BB 10.

3. Ability to do Skype.

4. Fix for BB ID bug.

5. 2 convenience keys.

6. Stereo speakers like in 9000.

7. USB mass storage support.

8. OTA OS updates.

9. Ability to use as a normal phone in case we are stuck out with no BIS (some countries and regions still doesnt have/allow Blackberry services).

10. Autofocus camera.

And as of the current market trends, to make this package successful and leader in sales, simply make available all the free apps or similar apps available on Android and iOS.
    There will be nothing to beat RIM then!
    shemaree09 likes this.
    05-23-12 11:06 PM
    The Blade concept. Only I don't need the four buttons on the front just the Trackpad. Oh and don't make it curved just make it straight with all high end materials(no plastic).

4.0-.5 " screen nothing smaller and definitely no bigger than that, slimmer than a 9810, but has to have a proper camera(I take photos).

Keep all the Blackberry basics in place, easy to use UI and the previously mentioned stuff and I will be a happy camper.
    05-24-12 08:50 AM
    I agree. I think they should keep the Bold 9900/30 form factor (the keyboard is too awesome to get rid of!) and just add:

-BB10 OS
    -popular APPS!!
    -autofocus camera
    -front facing camera
    -slightly bigger screen (even if they get rid of the trackpad)
    -Black & White color choices on launch
    05-24-12 10:34 AM
    Apps
    good camera
    bigger screen
    05-25-12 01:23 AM
    My dream BB is a 9900 with the following:

1. Battery that lasts 24 hours on moderately heavy use..

2. BB 10.

3. Ability to do Skype.

4. Fix for BB ID bug.

5. 2 convenience keys.

6. Stereo speakers like in 9000.

7. USB mass storage support.

8. OTA OS updates.

9. Ability to use as a normal phone in case we are stuck out with no BIS (some countries and regions still doesnt have/allow Blackberry services).

10. Autofocus camera.

And as of the current market trends, to make this package successful and leader in sales, simply make available all the free apps or similar apps available on Android and iOS.

There will be nothing to beat RIM then!

Exactly what you said with a good variety of popular and standard apps

Sent from my BlackBerry 9800 using CrackBerry forums application
    05-25-12 01:41 AM
    I honestly can't wait for BlackBerry 10 phones; I think that if done right, this might be the first mobile phone that recommends no negotiations. Any person who has used the BlackBerry PlayBook recognizes that the next generation BlackBerry platform is powerful and that the in general experience is too smoother and simpler than every BlackBerry OS phone in the previous times. The app experience is much improved too. I dream of BlackBerry 10, and I'm agitated for BlackBerry 10.
    05-25-12 02:01 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD