Howdy folks,

So I've read through the posts about converting stupid .jpg.rem and .3gp.rem files to unencrypted and how I'd have to email them to myself, or setup up new folders and go through the encryption settings and then manually move the files from the original folder to another. . .

How about this sad scenario: (fingers crossed that *someone* will be able to help) I don't have my Storm anymore. I got rid of it last year when I got tired of having to pull batteries every day and wait for 5 minutes for it to start, the software support was only from this community, the best OSes were amalgamations of beta code, and the desktop software was frankensoftware. So, since I've been BBless for a year, anyone have any ideas how to convert the remnant files off the memory card (that I just found in a drawer) that still has some awesome videos that I'd like to resuscitate?

Thanks guys!

PS crackberry.com really held the storm together for me. . . but not to brag, but I haven't "pulled a battery" EVER with my droid.

Drew
    12-24-10 07:29 PM
    If your storm still by chance still works, you can insert the media card and then run DM and drag from media card to desktop via Media Manager and it will automatically encrypt thats how I've done mine in the past.

Happy Holidays
    12-24-10 07:35 PM
    Everything I have read states it is not possible without the original bb. Would be rather pointless if it was. The reasoning for having them encrypted was to protect sensitive information from this scenario. Read this link.

http://forums.crackberry.com/f2/micr...estion-406654/

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-25-10 12:45 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD