Hello,

I am SOOOO in need of assistance using this phone it isn't funny. I just bought the Blackberry Curve 8330 lastnight, got to a computer and bought two ringtones; instead of them being downloaded directly to the phone, SMS text msgs were sent instead. In opening one of the msgs, it instructed that I click on the link that followed, but the entire link would not highlight for me to click, just each individual character in the link instead.

How do I get those two ringtones that I've already purchased downloaded onto this Blackberry? *HELP!!! PLEEEEEAASE, SOMEONE!*
    07-09-09 10:20 AM
    get a ringtonemaker...add songs to ur fone n make ur own ringtones
    07-09-09 11:08 AM
    who did you get the ringtones from? There are a ton for free on this site. Ok, from Crackberry the ringtones all come as a message with a link to follow. It opens amd allows you to down load. Real simple.
    If the link you have does not highlight when you scroll to it try hilighting like you do on a computer then click it. Or you might try resetting your phone and then try clicking on the link
    07-09-09 12:46 PM
    TreyAce - where do I get a ringtone maker fr?

GolfCoastGuy - I'd downloaded the ringtone directly fr the Sprint website. I'll try and do what you suggested and see if that works. Everyone I've spoken to about it seems to think it should be as simple as retrieving the sms msg sent, highlighting the txt and clicking on it - it's not that simple for me for some reason because it's not automatically highlighting the link.
    07-09-09 04:44 PM
    TreyAce - where do I get a ringtone maker fr?

GolfCoastGuy - I'd downloaded the ringtone directly fr the Sprint website. I'll try and do what you suggested and see if that works. Everyone I've spoken to about it seems to think it should be as simple as retrieving the sms msg sent, highlighting the txt and clicking on it - it's not that simple for me for some reason because it's not automatically highlighting the link.
    Yeah you might have to use alt and highlight it then go to menu and "get link" But dude..you never have to pay for ringtones..there are free ones everywhere! You could also copy the link, and put it in your browser and get to it from there.
    07-09-09 05:41 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD