I've tried search and come up with nothing...kind of a strange question but here goes.

I use the "save draft" feature on the BB to write notes to myself - to do lists, song lyrics, random thoughts, etc. throughout the day. Sometimes several a day. I now have been doing this for several months and it is filling up the BB memory.

I don't want to just wipe all email as there is some useful stuff buried in there. However, there are so many messages (at least several hundred if not a thousand) that I don't want to take the time to go thru each one individually on the BB and delete/save/send it as necessary.

Is there some way I can get all of these "draft" emails off the BB into some other format - Outlook - Word - ANYTHING? Save them to the SIM card? As I said I'm looking to do this in bulk not one message at a time.

I do not think this is possible, but if anyone has creative ideas of what may work I would love to know.
    11-18-10 09:45 PM
    Hey Fenris88 did you ever find a solution to this? I'd like to do same. Thanks
    Bruce
    03-21-15 09:49 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD