I have a Palm Tungsten E2 and just bot a Blackberry. Naturally I want to download names, addresses, etc from the Palm to the Blackberry.

Can anyone tell me how to do this?

Thanks!!

O. Henry
    02-16-09 09:58 AM
    With Desktop Manager installed on your PC you can use the Switch Devices option to move everything over.
    02-16-09 10:09 AM
    Welcome to Crackberry!
    Trucky is right, you should be able to switch devices without a problem. I did hear however when transferring from a Palm to a Blackberry that there is only one chance to do it. However I am not sure about that.

I hope the switch goes flawlessly for you! Welcome again

~Jazzi~

02-16-09 11:05 AM
    I had my rep transfer my calender/contacts for me when I picked up my Curve, but the contact info didn't come through correctly so I redid it myself by syncing with Outlook on my PC and overwriting the Curve. Had to make some minor changes to some contacts but otherwise worked well. I came over from a Treo 650.

Blair

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-16-09 11:43 AM
    I had my rep transfer my calender/contacts for me when I picked up my Curve, but the contact info didn't come through correctly so I redid it myself by syncing with Outlook on my PC and overwriting the Curve. Had to make some minor changes to some contacts but otherwise worked well. I came over from a Treo 650.

Blair

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Great information to have Blair, thanks. Even though I don't have a Palm and never have; I like to keep up to date on what works and what doesn't for people. Welcome to Crackberry!

~Jazzi~

02-16-09 11:46 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD