...but might as well try...**Warning for serious Bold haters only**

I am looking to upgrade to the Bold, yet don't have the cash to do so, anyone insane enough that they hate their bold and would rather have a curve 8310 OS 4.5 (outstanding condition, had it since Feb08, everything works) with a 4gig sd and many 3rd party apps, a flexy skin and screen protection (one extra in package), original box and all original contents (ear buds, usb cable, charger, battery, battery cover, sleeve, booklets, cdrom..and what ever else I can shove in there) for even trade?

[email protected] if there are any takers...

May the "Morph you're crazy (stoopid) for even asking" posts flow!
    Last edited by Morpheus; 12-02-08 at 02:24 AM.
    12-02-08 02:21 AM
    ...but might as well try...**Warning for serious Bold haters only**

I am looking to upgrade to the Bold, yet don't have the cash to do so, anyone insane enough that they hate their bold and would rather have a curve 8310 (outstanding condition, Had it since Feb08) with a 4gig sd and many 3rd party apps, a flexy skin and screen protection (one extra in package), original box and all original contents (ear buds, usb cable, charger, battery, battery cover, sleeve, booklets, cdrom..and what ever else I can shove in there) for even trade?

[email protected] if there are any takers...

May the "Morph you're crazy (stoopid) for even asking" posts flow!

hey I gotta give you credit for trying no doubt. If someone does it more the power to you. It seems pretty unlikely though. Just in the price difference alone ;D

Someone could probably sell there bold and get a couple curves...
    12-02-08 02:25 AM
    true that...worth a shot though...fixed gov. income sucks...lol
    12-02-08 02:26 AM
    All kudos to ya for trying man!
    12-02-08 04:17 AM
    Good luck. Hope you find one.
    12-02-08 05:31 AM
    just did a quick search on Ebay and there are 304 Bolds on there.
    12-02-08 06:15 AM
    haha true...Bold on ebay still out side of my price range...
    12-02-08 05:22 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD