I tried searching but I couldn't find an answer to my question. FYI, I'm using a Storm 9530 on Telus with a BIS account linked to Outlook 2003. For the most part everything works fine but it seems like if I receive an email on my Outlook before it comes through on my Storm, I will never get the email on my BB. This isn't typically a problem because this usually only happens when I'm sitting at my desk but when I'm away and have my auto-reply in Outlook on, I seem to miss at least half my emails. When I'm out of town is when it's most critical for me to receive my emails on my Storm so does anyone know how to fix this? Thanks in advance.
    12-27-09 05:24 PM
    If you shutdown Outlook do you get all of your mail? How is your account configured (eg: straight BIS POP3/OWA, redirector, etc.)?
    12-27-09 05:42 PM
    12-27-09 06:31 PM
    If my Outlook is shut down I do seem to get all my emails. If I do that though my auto-reply won't be sent. Does that make sense that Outlook 2003 needs to stay open on my desktop for my auto-reply to be sent?
    My account is POP3.

Pardon the ignorance but how do I send a service book, what is a service book, and what will that do?
    12-27-09 07:26 PM
    You need to change the settings in Outlook for the email account to leave the mail on the server.

If it's a POP setup then automatically the email will be deleted from the server when it's downloaded to Outlook. Therefore when BIS polls the server it finds no emails to push to your phone.

If you change the email account options to leave the mail on the server then you'll get all your incoming mail pushed to your Blackberry as well as Outlook.
    12-28-09 06:14 AM
    That worked beautifully mark-d, thank you so much for the help.
    12-29-09 06:55 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD