I just can't let go of old faithful.. My 8310.. Don't get me wrong I love my Bold but there's just something about that Curve, maybe it's the keyboard the size of the keys maybe I don't know geez!!
    01-12-11 08:43 PM
    Hey, I've had at least 20 Berries. One of my all time favorites was my Candy Apple red 8310, AT&T model. A true workhorse.
    01-12-11 09:20 PM
    20 berries! I haven't even owned 20 of ANY KIND of cell phones. My first phone was in 1997 or 8. Three ultra-crappy Nokias in a row, on Cingular. then a Star Tac at Verizon. Kyocera pivoting crap-phone. LG8300. Storm 1 for a week. current Storm. That's IT. (unless I forgot one along the way)
    01-12-11 09:58 PM
    83xx series was solid!!! Great phones, and the perfect size. If you like it, who cares. Rock that thing until it is dead.

My friend and I did that when were back on Nextel years ago. We both loved the Motorola i1000+ so we got them, and used them. Rolling old school. Nothing wrong with that, as long as you like it.
    01-12-11 10:11 PM
    lol, so funny to see this post.

I have a pink 8330 through VZW that I've kept in great condition. I keep thinking I should sell it, but I just don't think I can part with it. I don't have it active even, but I just love it so much that I keep hanging on to it.

The 83XX series was so solid.
    01-13-11 12:27 AM
    My 8330m's my daily driver ... my only driver!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-13-11 12:39 AM
    My son's using an 8310 on T-Mo and it makes an awesome texting phone. He doesn't have data. He does a ton of texting so I prefer he has a full keyboard. The calendar and tasks are handy, plus I've got several games loaded on it.

It is still such a good looking phone, IMO. And without data, the battery lasts for almost a week, even with heavy teenager usage.
    01-13-11 01:00 AM
    The 8300 Curve series is sweet. Other than the keyboard noise (that my wife hated) my favorite keyboard of all. Not complaining about Style's, but that 8330 just got it all started. I'd love one with more power, rather than the keyboard the last 3 generations of Curve have sported.

But it'll probably never be....

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-13-11 01:11 AM
    8330 was good, until I pushed it beyond the breaking point: running apps not really optimized for it, and loading hybrids galore.
    01-13-11 01:12 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD