so i got a berry a month and a half back, then got the new iphone, which i always hate when i get. (done it a few times) sure enough, i hate the phone part of it, but love everything else. does a berry with a touch sound good?
    08-10-08 02:18 PM
    Ill trade you my touch for your iphone with some cash then if u wanna do that?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-10-08 02:41 PM

nah ill prolly just sell mine. thay are getting a lot stil, sorry
    08-10-08 02:56 PM
    Okk, cuz if u want a touch they are still a pretty penny too. If u change ur mind let me know..its an 8gb with a case and protector for screen

08-10-08 04:07 PM
    nah im good, the iphones are about $600 on ebay used, brand new touch = 235
    08-10-08 05:41 PM

Are you out of your mind?!

Nobody in their right might would even consider your crap offer!

iPod Touch for an iPhone, plus a little bit of cash?!

Unless you plan on including like $300, then you are crazy...
    08-10-08 05:52 PM
    Are you out of your mind?!

Nobody in their right might would even consider your crap offer!

iPod Touch for an iPhone, plus a little bit of cash?!

Unless you plan on including like $300, then you are crazy...

i didnt state how much cash, and yeah $300 to me is completely do-able, but i guess you can be an @ss and make fun of me because that makes you oh so freaking cool...
    08-10-08 08:52 PM
    hey i simply stated no with a prices reason... you are yelling at the other poster , just want to clarify!?
    08-10-08 09:32 PM
    i didnt state how much cash, and yeah $300 to me is completely do-able, but i guess you can be an @ss and make fun of me because that makes you oh so freaking cool...
    You're cool...

If you would seriously trade your iPod Touch and pay $300 then why not just go to the ATT store and sign a new contract and get an iPhone? You would end up paying less
    08-10-08 09:33 PM
    You're cool...

If you would seriously trade your iPod Touch and pay $300 then why not just go to the ATT store and sign a new contract and get an iPhone? You would end up paying less
    i would, but the store by me never gets them, and literally we have lines of people there all day waiting, and its not that serious to me..
    08-11-08 05:56 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD